Sunday, October 24, 2021

Astral projection meaning?

Astral projection means? Astral projection means that you have the ability to travel outside of your body. That is, you can move out of your physical body and experience the world from a higher perspective, with your consciousness. It’s like a window into a different reality. I used to think that astral projection was a very rare gift or skill that only a few had. I believed it was something that would take me many lifetimes to master. I also thought it was something that should be approached with caution. 


However, after I started exploring the topic more, I began to realize that astral projection is quite easy to learn how to do if you really want to. You just need to learn how to focus on your consciousness and to focus your mind in a particular way. So why not try astral projection? Conversely, you must become aware of your body as a solid mass and be able to think that it is not the physical structure of your body but merely a temporary container for the energetic pattern of your identity. In other words, you must become comfortable with your body as a vessel or an instrument of perception rather than as the only reality in your existence.


In order to achieve this state, you must make it a goal to develop self-awareness. This awareness is the foundation of consciousness in all of its various manifestations. Achieving this state of being is essential if you are to achieve success in astral travel. This awareness should come naturally if you are already familiar with the concept of the soul, your "spirit."

Astral projection meaning?

#1. Astral Projection Definition

The term "astral projection" refers to the practice of consciously leaving your physical body and traveling out of the body through your third eye to other planes or dimensions. This is not to be confused with lucid dreaming which is often called an "out-of-body" experience. Astral projection should not be confused with traveling or journeying, which requires that you enter into an altered state first -- but it should be easy for anyone who has practiced this technique to do so by just simply wanting it very, very badly.


#2. How to Astral Project

The answer to the second question -- How to do it? -- is "easily" -- just by willing it very, very hard. I have tried this with great success on every level -- psychological, metaphysical, physical. I have felt out of the body on more than one occasion and have tried this technique of leaving my body both consciously and subconsciously many times. But I never could do it consistently if at all because I always held myself back from doing so at one time or another by constantly making excuses why I couldn't go out of my body. This would be especially true when I practiced meditation or during other spiritual activities which required deep concentration for hours at a time.


#3. What do People do During Astral Projection?

For a start, I find that astral projection is not as fun as it sounds -- because you can't really experience much for yourself for your mind is already conditioned to expect something from this world. In fact, any kind of astral projection is very disappointing because what you see during astral projection is only a reflection of the things you believe in and expect to see. There is no new experience involved despite what some people claim. The only thing I can say about astral projection is that it's quite a nice and refreshing feeling of being out of your body, flying around the room, and looking at the ceiling. But so what? What is there to be excited about?


Hope you learned much from the above article. But I have to implore you to learn about these matters directly from a competent teacher. Should you have any further questions, feel free to ask me at any time and I would be more than happy to discuss these topics with you. Thank you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment